Monday, August 31, 2015

Books read in August 2015

New:

1. Thrown by Kerry Howley
2. Architecture in the Family Way: Doctors, Houses, and Women, 1870-1900 by Annmarie Adams
3. Rides (French translation, by Carole Ratcliff, of Arrugas by Paco Roca.  Weirdly, my library didn't have the original Spanish or the English translation, but it did have the French translation.)
4. The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters
5. Studio Grace: The Making of a Record by Eric Siblin

Reread:

1. Vengeance in Death
2. Holiday in Death
3. Midnight in Death

3 comments:

laura k said...

The Paying Guests is on my list. What did you think?

impudent strumpet said...

I enjoyed it. It was a faster read than I expected, more suspenseful than I expected (in a good, breath-holding and page-turning way), and made me want to put more books by the same author on my holds list.

laura k said...

Great review!