Friday, November 16, 2012

State of the blog template

I think I've got my new template pretty much finalized.  The only problem is the colon after the word "comments" at the bottom of each post.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it go away.  I even used the search function to find every colon in my template HTML, and I couldn't find any that didn't serve a specific coding purpose.  (My template is called "Ethereal", if anyone feels like trying to figure it out.) 

Update: I've just figured out how to make it go away.

Other than that, if anything is difficult to read or isn't working properly, this is the place to report it.

3 comments:

laura k said...

I like it! A great refresh.

Your blog and Allan's (this one) make me think wmtc is too busy.

impudent strumpet said...

I don't see what's busy about it.

laura k said...

Oh? Good. I wish I could figure out what I don't like about it and change it. I can't seem to pinpoint it.