Sunday, July 20, 2008

Things I am currently wondering

1. Why don't we cough or sneeze in our sleep?

2. Do men who change their facial hair frequently always have the same facial hair in dreams as they do IRL? Or can it be anything? Is it possible to have a dream where you have facial hair that you've never had IRL? I suppose the same could hold for head hair for people who change their hairstyles frequently, but I find head hair rarely comes into play in dreams, whereas facial hair would come into play any time you're eating or kissing or having sex.

2 comments:

laura k said...

Why don't we cough or sneeze in our sleep?

Are you sure we don't?

impudent strumpet said...

Do you think we do? I've never seen mi cielito do it (although he tends to sleep at home when he's sick) and I'm sure I'd wake myself up doing it because I'm a loud and spastic sneezer and cougher.