Friday, July 04, 2008

Purses

1. Apparently we aren't supposed to buy fake designer purses. Okay, fine, I fully agree in principle. But my problem is I don't pay attention to real designer purses. They're so ridiculously out of my price range that I know absolutely nothing about them, the same way I know absolutely nothing about racehorses or scuba gear or real estate in Dubai. So if I don't know what real designer purses look like, how am I supposed to know if a purse I'm considering buying is a knock-off of a designer purse? Do I have to start paying attention to real designer purses so I can identify the fakes?

2. It seems you can have dinner suspended in the air by a giant crane. Question: but what do you do with your purse? And, come to think of it, what do the people marching in Pride do with their purses (and, when applicable, their clothes?)

No comments: