Friday, July 15, 2005

Parents and children, please read this first

If you are underage, especially if you are under 13:

Even though I write about Harry Potter a lot, I am an adult. I am writing for other adults, not for children. This means that some of the things I write might be boring, or might upset you, or might upset your parents.

If you are not sure whether it is okay for you to read my blog, please get one of your parents to look at it first. They'll probably say yes, and trust you more because you chose to go to them.

If you are a parent:

This disclaimer is here because some children seem to be finding my blog by searching for Harry Potter.

I am an adult and am writing without consideration for the fact that children might read my blog. I don't have children of my own and don't know anything about child development, but if I had to guess I'd say this blog is just as appropriate for children as your average daily broadsheet newspaper, although probably more partisan and of less educational value. Please feel free to have a look around and peruse my archives, and use your own judgement to decide whether it is appropriate for your child to read my blog.

Click here to return to the main page

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That’s Too nice, when it comes in india hope it can make a Rocking place for youngster.. hope that come true.

Anonymous said...

It certainly is not right

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home based business reviews